Build Singapore’s next-generation digital products and services to solve real-life problems and make a lasting impact as you transform the way citizens live, work and play.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Design, build, integrate, test, and maintain complex software components
- Build prototypes and design system architectures to demonstrate technology opportunities
- Adopt design thinking and customer-oriented approach such as agile software development practices to manage and deliver quality solutions
- Harness emerging technologies such as Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics to deliver business value and enhance service experience
- Work with other UX designers, developers and engineers to deliver enterprise engineering products in an exciting and fast-paced environment
- Deliver technical consultancy and expertise in the systems development process, contributing to defining technical specifications, configuring and testing solutions
Join us if you have:
- Relevant qualifications in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or related fields
- Good knowledge of agile development, DevOps and cloud technologies
- Experience in modern web and application technologies/stack (e.g. Java, Node JS, Angular, React JS, Go)
- Experience in architecting and developing solutions to complex and ambiguous problems
- Passion for tech and curiosity in learning new technologies
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with key stakeholders at all levels
Meet our experts
Ang Chin ChuenSoftware Engineer, GovTech – currently attached to Ministry of Manpower (MOM)
"My true passion is in writing code."
For Ang Chin Chuen, his love for coding was a belated discovery. While working as a business analyst, he was involved with Robotics Process Automation (RPA) and scripting various bots for different tasks. Over time, something changed.
[Find out more about
Ang Chin Chuen]