Build Singapore’s next-generation digital products and services to solve real-life problems and make a lasting impact as you transform the way citizens live, work and play.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Design, build, integrate, test, and maintain complex software components
- Build prototypes and design system architectures to demonstrate technology opportunities
- Adopt design thinking and customer-oriented approach such as agile software development practices to manage and deliver quality solutions
- Harness emerging technologies such as Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics to deliver business value and enhance service experience
- Work with other UX designers, developers and engineers to deliver enterprise engineering products in an exciting and fast-paced environment
- Deliver technical consultancy and expertise in the systems development process, contributing to defining technical specifications, configuring and testing solutions
Join us if you have:
- Relevant qualifications in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or related fields
- Good knowledge of agile development, DevOps and cloud technologies
- Experience in modern web and application technologies/stack (e.g. Java, Node JS, Angular, React JS, Go)
- Experience in architecting and developing solutions to complex and ambiguous problems
- Passion for tech and curiosity in learning new technologies
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with key stakeholders at all levels
Meet our experts
Ang Chin ChuenSoftware Engineer, GovTech
Joined in 2018
"My true passion is in writing code."
For Ang Chin Chuen, his love for coding was a belated discovery. While working as a business analyst, he was involved with Robotics Process Automation (RPA) and scripting various bots for different tasks. Over time, something changed.
[Find out more about
Ang Chin Chuen]